Hey, today we are going to show yummy ways to make a really easy meatloaf that’s packed full of flavor. The Meatloaf Recipe Oats is really simple and delicious for dinner which you can complete with 10 minutes of preparation. Maybe you can never think it will be your best dinner.
WHAT IS MEATLOAF?
Meatloaf is one kind of delicious dish made with ground beef, binders, and so on. It is loaf in shape after bake. You can easily cook this on a flat pan. Ground beef is one kind of traditional meat but you can use ground chicken, ground turkey, and so on.
Meatloaf Recipe Oats
To make this easy Meatloaf Recipe Oats, you just need a few ingredients. We need two pounds of ground beef, which I’ve got in a big mixing bowl ready to go to eggs, which I also have ready to go half of a large onion minced up.
And I’m using a yellow onion because it’s not quite sweet. Half a cup of ketchup and you’ll need a little extra ketchup to drizzle on top of the meatloaf once it’s formed and then half a cup of barbecue sauce.
- Ground beef
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder and onion powder
Best Recipe for Meatloaf with Oatmeal
One to two cups of oatmeal and get the oatmeal when we get to that part, you can use old-fashioned or quick oats, but we’ll talk about that in a little bit. And then two teaspoons of seasoning salts. If you don’t have seasoning salt, you can just use salt and pepper, probably like a teaspoon and a half of salt, maybe half a teaspoon of pepper. And that’s it. We’re ready to make a meatloaf. We’re going to start with two pounds of ground beef.
STEP 1: COMBINE THE MEATLOAF WITH INGREDIENTS
STEP 2: TRANSFER THE MEAT MIXTURE TO A FLAT PAN
STEP 3: BAKE THE MEATLOAF
STEP 4: ADD THE KETCHUP ON TOP
STEP 5: SLICE AND SERVE
Meatloaf Recipe with Oatmeal
Meatloaf Recipe OatsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: 5
The Meatloaf Recipe with Oatmeal is really simple and delicious for dinner which you can complete with 10 minutes of preparation. Maybe you can never think it will be your best dinner.
2 lbs. ground beef (I use 85% lean)
¾ cup uncooked quick oats
1 small onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
Dash of pepper
¾ cup milk (I use 2%)
2 eggs, slightly beaten
¼ cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Then transfer all the meat mixture in a loaf pan without ketchup.
- Bake the meat mixture in the oven for at least 60 minutes until the internal temperature of the mixture reach 160 degrees F and the juice runs clear. , spread the ketchup over the baked meat and left it for more than 10 minutes in the oven.
- Let it be stand for 5 minutes before slicing
- 1. Use your own hand to mix up the meat and ingredients.
- 2. Don’t overheat the mixture
- 3. Make sure the internal temperature 160 degrees F. after baking
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories418.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 10.4g 52%
- Trans Fat 0.15g
- Cholesterol 157.8mg 53%
- Sodium 1041.6mg 44%
- Potassium 97.2mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5%
- Sugars 2.8g
- Protein 34.1g 69%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.